Respect of privacy
If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch using the contact details set out below and we will do our best to answer your questions.
All information is collected and retained by National Lifestyle Villages, Level 1, 22 Eastbrook Terrace, East Perth, WA 6892.
All personal information is treated as strictly confidential. It will never be sold, bartered or otherwise transferred to a 3rd party without your express permission.
National Lifestyle Villages reserves the right to amend our privacy statement to reflect changes to our business, website or to data protection legislation. You should therefore revisit this privacy statement on a regular basis to ensure you are familiar with its terms.
Collection of information
This section details what information National Lifestyle Villages collects, why it is collected and how that information may be used.
We collect information you give us when you register with us, email us, arrange a viewing and when requesting brochures or information. We require only the information we need to provide the service to you, such as:
- your name
- postal address
- telephone number
- email address
Any additional information requested such as preference information (likes/dislikes) is used to provide you with a service or a better online experience.
In a data entry area we may request some optional "demographic" information. We use aggregates of this information (e.g. average age) to understand our audience. From time to time, National Lifestyle Villages may report aggregate information to other parties such as our sponsors. No personal or other information that may be used to identify you is included in this disclosure.
In order to better understand how our customers use this site, we collect and analyse some aggregate information about our site users. This includes such things as what time of day they visit the site, which browser they use and which pages they visit. No personal or other information that may be used to identify you is included in this analysis.
National Lifestyle Villages logs all activity and maintains audit trails of usage of this site. We use this information in the detection and prevention of fraud and other malicious activities.
National Lifestyle Villages does not send "spam" unsolicited emails.
Before any email address is collected for use by National Lifestyle Villages, permission will be requested from you. After obtaining authorisation we will use email messages to provide you with information, requested services or latest news items.
We may contact you on behalf of a third party. We will only do this if we are satisfied that the third party has your consent to do so.
We may also contact you to ask your opinion on our website features or processes, or if we have specific questions relating to your account or usage of the site.
We may keep a record of data which is logged automatically by our ISP's servers, and which we analyse. This includes your IP address, the URL you visited before ours, the URL you visit after leaving our site and which pages you visit on our site. We do not store or analyse this data in a way that identifies any individual.
Use of this information
We will use your gathered information in order to:
- Provide you with the goods or services that you have requested
- With your permission we will use your details to send you information about other products and services that may be of interest to you
- Verify your identity
- Analyse it so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our services to you obtain your views or comments on the services we provide and to notify you about important changes or developments to our services
- Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know about other services which we, National Lifestyle Villages, offer. We may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by e-mail. We may also send you newsletters containing general information regarding our services
- You may ask us to remove you from our mailing lists at any time by writing to us at our registered office. You may also contact us in order to exercise your option of correcting your details and of being removed from our mailing lists when we send you email alerts or other information
When you visit the Site we may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Passwords and credit card numbers are not stored in cookies.
- So that you will not have to re-enter your details each time you visit the Site
- To track how the Site is used and to improve and update our content
- Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies and you should be able to restrict or disable them if you wish by adjusting the settings on your browser. This will however affect your use of the areas of our site that use persistent cookies, such as the login areas.
- If you access the National Lifestyle Villages web site(s) you agree to be bound by the conditions contained in this legal message and further agree that the Courts of Australia shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from this legal message.
- National Lifestyle Villages assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which the National Lifestyle Villages web site has links.
- To the extent permitted by law National Lifestyle Villages shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this web site.
- The material contained in this web site is a guide only, is not intended as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any securities of National Lifestyle Villages, and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any such securities. The price of shares and the income from them can go down as well as up. If you are not sure what you should do, please consult your financial adviser.
- While National Lifestyle Villages has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within the web site is correct, you should be aware that the information may be incomplete, inaccurate or may have become out of date.
- The "from" price refers to the base model home price. Upgrade options are additional costs, please see your sales consultant for more details
If you have any questions about our privacy statement or the information we hold about you, please contact us on the contact details below.
You are entitled to apply to us for a copy of the information that we hold about you and to have inaccuracies corrected.
You can contact National Lifestyle Villages by emailing email@example.com or by calling 08 9221 9099.