Key features of our Parkerville homes:
- Three bedrooms
- Ensuite/bathroom and extra WC
- Front porch and entry nook
- Separate lounge and dining
- Central kitchen with overhead cupboards, walk in pantry and island bench
- Wall oven & microwave nook
- Gas hot plates with rangehood
- One & ¾ bowl stainless steel sink in kitchen
- Built-in robes in all bedrooms
- Linen cupboard
- Broom cupboard
- Gas hot water system
- Verticals or venetians selected from our range
- Floor coverings selected from our range
- Light fittings selected from our range
- Floor tiles in laundry and bathroom
- Carport with shed and drop-down clothesline
- Paved driveway and crossover
- Fully landscaped gardens
- Paved rear entertaining area
- Roof, wall and floor insulation
- Flyscreens to all doors and windows
- Post-form benches in kitchen and bathroom
- Provision for washing machine
A metropolitan oasis
Hillview Lifestyle Village is situated in the perfect location; not too far removed from all your essential facilities and amenities, but far enough that you can experience true country relaxation.
A lifestyle unlike any other
Our villages have active social calendars, and our Lifestylers love meeting new people and enjoying everything that life has to offer.
First class facilities
As well as the positive atmosphere, our Lifestylers also enjoy constant access to fully maintained resort-style facilities and beautifully landscaped grounds inside Hillview's exclusive gates.
Escape to nature
Invite your neighbours out for a day at the Hillview Public Golf Course or explore the picturesque views of Gooseberry Hill National Park, Maida Vale Nature Reserve or Darling Range Regional Park.
Heated Indoor Swimming Pool
By clicking the ❤ it helps us better understand what is important to you in your search for your perfect new home.
Your preferences have been updated.